Enerpac’s Commitment to Health, Safety, Security, Environment & Quality (HSSEQ)
The business of Enerpac is to design, develop, produce, and supply, to customers worldwide, standard and custom-made hydraulic solutions for safe, precise control of movement and positioning of heavy loads.
HSSEQ is one of our top priorities, it is deeply embedded in Enerpac’s culture, and is part of who we are. HSSEQ is fully embraced by all leaders in the Enerpac organization. They will lead by example and promote that all employees see HSSEQ as their personal responsibility within their own scope of work and across the organization for coworkers and visitors. Enerpac is committed to the health, safety, and security of our customers and employees, as well as the safety, security, and environment of the facilities in the communities in which we operate and conduct business.
At Enerpac, we are dedicated to providing our customers with an extensive line of products, accessories, and solutions that increase productivity and make work safer and easier to perform. We firmly believe our experience and expertise is second to none; our breadth and depth of products and solutions is unrivalled; and our commitment to HSSEQ ensures our continuous improvement.
Our HSSEQ Vision:
Enerpac, the leading company for high pressure hydraulic tools, is committed to achieve the Goal of Zero harm to employees, customers and end users of our products. We strive to meet or exceed the highest health, safety, security, environmental, and quality standards for our products and solutions.
Our HSSEQ Mission:
Enerpac is committed to ensuring a safe, secure, and healthy work environment for our employees, customers, and end users, as well as the design, manufacture and sale of safe, secure and high quality products and solutions by:
- Continuing to integrate HSSEQ into all activities, processes, products, and projects
- Promoting a culture that emphasizes safety by sharing best practices and embedding safety practice within the organization
- Validating product safety through the design, manufacture, and testing processes
- Providing detailed instruction and documentation for the safe use and maintenance of our products
- Encouraging maintenance and tool audit programs
- Providing technical application and HSSEQ support to our customers
- Minimizing the risk of injuries and illnesses through safety audits, training, instruction manuals, requirement compliance, and premium customer service
- Continuously monitoring, reviewing and improving our processes to achieve excellent quality and safety performance in all aspects of our business
- Provide all the necessary tools, resources and support to meet the goals of our vision.
Safety First Video