EVO-Series, Synchronous Lifting Systems
Enerpac has set the control standard with the new generation of their multi-functional synchronous lifting system: the EVO-System – the evolutionary result of more than 25 years experience in specialized hydraulic engineering and lifting technology using digitally controlled hydraulics.
The application possibilities are infinite with the EVO-system, powering interlinked hydraulic cylinders. The EVO-System has 9 work modes: Manual, Pre-Load, Automatic, Retract Fast, Depressurize, Tilting, Stage Lift, Weighing* and Center of Gravity*.
* Available in the EVO-W Weighing System.
- Management of lifting operations from a central control system improves safety and operational productivity.
- Modular lifting system to control 4, 8 or 12 lifting points
- Accuracy of 0.04” between leading and lagging cylinders (varies by application)
- Built in warning and stop alarms for optimum safety
- For use with standard single- or double-acting cylinders
- PLC-controlled system with integrated 10,000 psi hydraulic power unit, 4HP motor, 55 gallon reservoir
- Network capability to link up to 4 HPUs to a separate master control box via wireless control
- Intuitive user interface with touch screen providing easy set up, control and navigation
- Data storage and recording capabilities
- Variable frequency drive (VDF) motor and PLC for precise synchronization and oil flow control.
EVO-W Weighing System:
- Weighing applications with 1% accuracy
- Includes calibrated sensors and replaces the need for load cells.
- Reads information from external load cells connected to the system
- Parameters for “waiting time for stabilization” and “number of cycles”.
- Precise control of multiple lift points
- Safe and efficient movement of loads
- Ease of operation and user friendly
- A single operator controls the entire operation
- Monitoring and Data Recording
- Displays data of the operation
- Data recording at user-defined intervals
- Data storage and read-out for reporting
- Network capability and Ethernet IP protocol
- Enerpac global coverage ensures local support.
|Model Number||Lifting Points||Weighing||Centre of Gravity||Oil Flow
at 200 bar
at 700 bar
|Model Number||Lifting Points||Weighing||Center of Gravity||Oil Flow
at 2,900 psi
at 10,000 psi
Lifting a Reclaimer Stacker for Bearing Replacement
Controlled by a four point EVO system, four hydraulic cylinders lifted and lowered the stacker 400 mm. The operation was accomplished from a central control unit with a touchscreen display interface, located 30 meters from the load.
Slew Bearing Replacement on a Ship Loader
A 12 point EVO Synchronous Lift System and CLRG and RR-Series cylinders were utilized to maintain the balance of the ship loader during the lifting and lowering operation.
Synchronous Lift System Launches 43,000 ton Offshore Oil Platform
Controlled by a synchronous lifting system, 352 compact 300-ton hydraulic cylinders were grouped into active skids to lift and skid the offshore oil platform onto a ship.
Undecking an Electric Rope Shovel
The synchronized lift system reduced the possibility of damage to the shovel by bringing control of all four jacks to a single operator station. Delivering P&H MinePro-Chile a safe and productive lifting solution.
Lifting a 3500 ton Mining Dragline for Maintenance
The synchronous system provided pinpoint accuracy while lifting lift the dragline for essential maintenance of the bearing surfaces on which the dragline swivels.