SHS-Series, SyncHoist Load Positioning Hydraulic Hoist
- Enerpac synchronous hoist provides high precision load manoeuvering, vertically and horizontally – using one crane
- Reduces the risk of damage from oscillations of wire rope due to sudden crane starts/stops
- Vastly improving operating speed and worker safety
- Weather conditions play less critical role
- Intelligent hydraulics turn lifting into high accuracy hoisting and load positioning system
- High accuracy (+/- 1,0 mm)
- 700 bar double-acting push/pull cylinders with parachute valves for added safety in case of hose rupture or coupler damage
- Cost reduction when compared to conventional load positioning methods.
3 ph - 50 Hz
|Number of Pump Outlets
and Oil Flow2)
|ton (kN)||ton (kN)||(mm)||(kw)||(l/min)||(kg)3)|
|4 x 55
|500||Manual||7,5||4 x 1,4||450|
|500||Automatic||15||4 x 2,1||450|
|4 x 85
|500||Manual||11||4 x 2,1||500|
|500||Automatic||15||4 x 2,1||500|
|4 x 110
|1000||Manual||11||4 x 2,1||970|
|1000||Automatic||15||4 x 2,1||970|
1) With 4 cylinders and one 400 VAC-3 phase-50 Hz Powerpack (suffix W). For 460-480 VAC-3 phase-60 Hz Powerpack change suffix W into J. Example: SHS 4 5560 MJ.
2) Pump and cylinders include 4x 25 meters hydraulic hoses with couplers.
3) Weight per cylinder
SyncHoist System Assists in the Placement of Nuclear Plant Module Measuring 70 Feet Tall by 80 Feet Wide and Weighing 1,140 Tons
The SyncHoist System, consisting of an 800 metric ton cylinder and two 400 metric ton cylinders, allowed operators to monitor and adjust each lifting point independently or together, in a synchronized manner.
Installing Pylon Sections of a Cable-Stayed Bridge with a SyncHoist
Attached below the hook of a 350 ton mobile crane, the SyncHoist system positioned pylon sections weighing between 90 to 130 tons - safely and with precise accuracy.
SyncHoist Lifts and Positions Brisbane Riverwalk Concrete Girders
Using SyncHoist technology Universal Cranes is able to safely control irregularly shaped and uneven loads weighing up to hundreds of tons.
Precision Positioning of 600 ton Ship Components
With only a single floating derrick available, the SyncHoist system enabled a single crane to position components of the naval ship while minimizing the stress applied during the lift.
Positioning the Roof Segments of the Palace of the Arts
The unique design of the Palace of the Arts Valencia, Spain required a hoisting solution capable of accurately positioning the roof segments. The SyncHoist system enabled a single crane to maneuver each roof segment in both a vertical and horizontal plane.