Introducing the new 70 bar line of Workholding Products
- Wide range includes link clamps, swing clamps and remote mount system valves
- Innovative quality designs for applications when hydraulic clamping pressure is supplied by the machine tool’s hydraulic pump, which generally supplies 70 bar or less.
- Ideal for Workholding applications in machining fixtures, welding fixtures, and/or leak testing machines
- Link clamps are offered in 2 kN, 3.5 kN, 5 kN, 7 kN and 9 kN capacities with right hand, center and left hand configurations.
- Swing clamps are offered in 2 kN, 3.5 kN, 5 kN, 7 kN, 9 kN and 20 kN models in left and right turning configurations.
- Both single- and double-acting link and swing clamp models are designed with BSPP and manifold porting.
- Models with position indication staffs are also available for applications where clamp position sensing is required
- Nickel finish on clamp bases provides superior corrosion resistance and a durable polished wear surface in the internal cylinder bore.
- Low-pressure workholding system valve options, including remote mount P.O. check, sequence, and pressure-reducing valves available.