New EVOB Basic Synchronous Lifting Systems
The EVOB Synchronous Lifting System enables a single operator to control an entire lifting operation from a single device, without the need for manual monitoring. The EVOB combines high-pressure hydraulics with PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) controls to monitor and control each lifting point. Through an integrated Human Machine Interface (HMI), all movements are managed from a central control position that displays live operation with real-time status updates.
Built on the same platform as the Standard-EVO Synchronous Lifting System, the EVOB offers an economical solution for basic applications. The EVOB system can be used with standard 700 bar single- or double-acting cylinders and is offered with 0,75 kW, 1,12 kW or 2,24 kW hydraulic power units which are based on industry-proven standard Enerpac Z-Class pumps. The system also offers manual and automatic control modes and can control up to 8 lifting points with one hydraulic power unit (HPU).
Lifting Points: 4 or 8 lifting points
Accuracy: 1,0 mm between leading and lagging cylinders
• User friendly, touch screen PLC control
• 0,75 kW, 1,12 kW or 2,24 kW motor options
• Z-Class pump technology with 2 stage flow, heat exchanger and filter
• Three flow groups; 0,55 l/min, 0,82 l/min, or 1,64 l/min
• Multiple voltage options from 115 VAC 1 Ph to 575 VAC 3 Ph
• Three operating modes; manual, automatic, depressurization
• Use of single- and double-acting cylinders
• Compact frame with fork pockets, lifting eyes, drip pan and hood
• Multiple stroke sensor ranges and analog pressure gauges
• Built in warning and alarm system for optimum safety