New SFP-Series Split Flow Hydraulic Pumps
The SFP-Series electrically driven Split Flow Hydraulic Pumps are Enerpac’s new solution for multi-point lifting and lowering applications where uneven loads need to be positioned equally. They are a far better alternative to using separately operated pumps or manifolds with needle valves. Split Flow Pumps are a safe and economical solution which can achieve lifting accuracy of 4% across lifting points.
The Split Flow Pump has manual valves with joysticks or solenoid valves with a pendant to enable controlled movement of the load. The load can be lifted/lowered simultaneously using single or double-acting cylinders. Depending on the application, the lifting points can be operated individually or simultaneously.
The Split Flow Pumps can be used in a wide variety of lifting, lowering and pushing applications, such as : bridge deck lifting for bearing maintenance, machinery lifting and moving, skidding to move structures and buildings, and shipbuilding applications.
- 2, 4, 6 or 8 split-flow outlets with equal oil flow
- 7 different flows from 0,45 – 4,2 L/min at 700 bar
- Advance, hold and retract function
- Suitable for single and double acting cylinders
- Individual or simultaneous valve operation
- Rigid protection frame with forklift pockets and lifting eyes
- All models include pressure gauges and adjustable relief valves per outlet
- Solenoid valves and pressure relief valves and 4 circuit manifold (top picture)
- Pendant for solenoid controlled valves (bottom picture)