New Portable Safe Tâ„¢ Torque Checker
Simple and accurate measurement of torque output - wherever and whenever you need it.
A correctly calibrated torque system will deliver the right output to fasten bolts accurately first time. But with continued use, even the best products can go out of calibration. Ignore this and you risk damaging the application, or even worse - the potential of a joint's integrity could be compromised through either under-tightening or over tightening.
With the stakes being so high, hydraulic torque tools need to be calibrated regularly to prevent accidents from happening. Tools to do this have been widely available for many years. Yet, in reality, the torque output readings rarely reflect the actual torque delivered to the application on-site.
A better way to measure torque output
The new Enerpac Safe T™ Torque Checker provides a unique solution to this problem. The system displays a digital readout showing the actual torque output of the whole hydraulic system. Including items such as the hoses and pump ensures the accuracy of the torque reading is within +/- 1%.
The Safe T™ Torque Checker can be taken with you on-site, allowing you to check torque output wherever and whenever it suits you. Features such as a splash-proof display and keypad, and an impact-resistant case provide the essential durability needed in harsh environments. The rechargeable long-life internal battery gives you the freedom to check your whole torque system wherever you are working.
Versatile and future-proof
The new unit is compatible with any Enerpac hydraulic torque wrench, including both square drive and low-profile cassette types. The future-proof design uses the latest technology to ensure convenient use for many years to come. Stay tuned to hear about exciting new developments!
- Accurate portable testing device for Enerpac hydraulic torque systems
- Delivers consistent and repeatable accuracy within ±1%
- Allows the user to validate & test the exact system on-site (tool, pump, hose, etc)
- Digital read out in Nm or Ft.lbs
- Simple to operate - just power up and start testing
- Transportable: all in one compact carry case, ideal for use on the road
- Splash-proof display and keypad
- Durable and rechargeable long-life internal Lithium-ion battery
- Compatible with future smart technologies
- Covers Enerpac hydraulic torque wrenches up to 21,800 Nm (16,100 Ft.lbs)