PID662A, 5.0 to 1 Intensifier, Inline, Dump Valve, BSPP Ports, with port filtration and flow orifice
Model: PID662A | Series: PID | Product Line: Workholding Tools
- Internal bypass valving enables high output flow rates
- Includes dump valve, eliminates the need for an external pilot check valve
- Compact and self-contained design allows for ease of installation
- Select fit of all internal components provides long operating life
- Includes internal filtration screens and internal flow restrictor orifices
- When hydraulic pressure from an existing power source is limited, Enerpac oil-to-oil intensifiers serve to increase output pressure to satisfy the required application
- When oil is supplied to the inlet (IN) port it flows freely past the check valves (CV) and the dump valve to the cylinder and advances it.
- As the inlet pressure increases the oscillating pump (OP) automatically increases the outlet pressure by the chosen intensification.
- Once the maximum pressure is reached, the pump frequency lowers and balances at the maximum pressure.
- Free flow from the cylinder to tank occurs when the directional control valve is switched to supply the R-port.
- 10 micron filtration is required on all ports in the circuit to ensure trouble free operation. Filters and flow control included.