MR2000, 2 Axis Linear Milling Machine, 80" (2000 mm) Stroke
The MR range of milling rails are built for rigidity and precision. Each machine is designed to carry out a wide range of general purpose in-situ milling applications.
MR milling rails are incredibly versatile. Common on-site machining applications include: heat exchangers, pump and motor pads, steel mill stands, ship building, turbine split lines and many more.
Each machine is supplied complete with toolkit including tools and inserts, air filter lubricator and hose connection, all required mounting clamps, storage / shipping box, CE certificate, and packing list and manual.
- Induction hardened 'V' rails ensure accuracy and durability
- Ball-screw feed
- Hand & auto feed to main axis
- Direct drive ISO 40 spindle
- Choice of Pneumatic and Hydraulic versions
- Designed to suit a variety of mounting options, includingbolting, switch magnets, chain clamps and gantry assemblies.