Authorized Enerpac Service Centers
Preferred partners for maintenance and repair of Enerpac products
Authorized Enerpac Service Centers provide top quality maintenance and repair services for Enerpac products. Certified service centers are approved and maintain their status through a regular audit process by Enerpac.
Certification as an Authorized Service Center guarantees:
- Safety is a primary focus
- Authorized Enerpac Service Center technicians are trained by experienced Enerpac trainers
- Original Enerpac parts are used for repair
- Work shop tools and equipment are adequately tailored for Enerpac repairs
- Effective administrative handling is in place
- Minimum inventory requirements to support quicker turnaround with service repair requests
- Repair under Warranty is supervised by Enerpac
All of these elements and more are part of an audit process which the service center must pass to become certified as an Enerpac Authorized Service Center.
NOTE: Training is updated as products change or when new products are introduced.
Authorized Enerpac Service Centers that are certified can be recognized by this logo, seen on the Enerpac website and on the service center premises.
Find an Authorized Service Center Near You
Authorized Enerpac Service Centers support North and South America.
Use the distributor search to find the nearest service center.