EVOP180150W, Pump per point Synchronous Lifting System, 488 in3/min Oil Flow at Rated Pressure, 20 hp, 380V
Series: EVOP | Product Line: Industrial Tools
The Enerpac EVOP-Series (Pump-per-Point) synchronous lift system provides industry leading speed and accuracy for 10,000 psi lifting operations.
Safety: Stroke synchronization ensures level lift regardless of load distribution.
Lifting Speed: Improve lifting speed up to 8 times over traditional multi-point lifting systems. Save time on long stroke lifts and repetitive operations.
Accuracy: Variable speed motor control allows accuracy down to 0.40" (1,0 mm) between cylinders and smooth operation without the start and stop associated with opening and closing hydraulic valves.
- Lifting system controls multiple lifting points
- Each EVOP-Series pump (Pump-per-Point) controls only one lifting point, providing the best combination of high flow rate and exceptional accuracy
- Ideal for high-tonnage cylinders, 300 to 1000-ton capacities
- Increased lifting speeds for long stroke cylinders and repetitive operations such as with climbing jacks
- Up to 8x lifting speed compared to similar methods
- Synchronization controlled via a variable frequency drive (VFD) on the motor, enables smoother operation and tight accuracy at high lifting speeds
- Standard control interface provides easy set-up and operation/selection of multiple lifting options
- Accuracy of up to 0.040 inch (1,0 mm) between leading and lagging cylinders
- Built-in warning and stop alarms for optimal safety.