geniSYS IV, Portable CNC Milling Machine, 11" (279 mm) Maximum Hole Diameter
The geniSYS™ IV is a highly portable 3 axis CNC milling machine. The motion control command center provides the ultimate in performance monitoring and technician safety.
Designed for the accurate removal of cracked pr broken studs up to 11" diameter and the precise refurbishment of damaged threads. This is achieved without the need for manually controlled drilling or metal disintegration techniques. Typical examples include manway covers and reactor studs.
- CNC controlled: Motion control software packages detailed real-time feedback on tool positioning and machine operation.
- Designed to bore and thread hole diameters ranging from 22.2mm – 279.4mm (0.875" – 11").
- Hole depths up to 384 mm (15.12").
- High tolerance profile rails produce consistent results.
- All three axes utilize precision ground ball screws, providing precise movement of the milling head.
- Accurate and repeatable machining.
- A cold cutting operation.
- Ejects chips during operation.
- Single machine capable of both drilling and threading.