P141, Single Speed, Lightweight Hydraulic Hand Pump, 20 in3 Usable Oil
Series: P | Product Line: Industrial Tools, Workholding Tools
Enerpac lightweight hydraulic hand pumps are a convenient alternative to heavier steel pumps without any sacrifice in performance or safety. Each model is rated up to 10,000 psi (700 bar).
The durable glass-filled nylon reservoir and nylon encapsulated aluminum pump base offers an unrivalled combination of strength, weight, and resistance to corrosion.
Lightweight single-speed hydraulic hand pumps offer the simplicity needed for a wide range of industrial applications. The 2-stage hydraulic models reduce the number of handle strokes by as much as 78% compared to a single speed pump. This is ideal when you want to advance a tool such as a cylinder to the point of load contact. High flow is delivered when it’s needed most before the pump automatically switches to the low flow high-pressure stage.
With a choice of oil capacities up to 453 in3 (7423 cm3), we’re certain you’ll find a lightweight hydraulic hand pump to handle multiple cylinder hook-ups. For compatibility with double-acting tools choose the P842.
- Lightweight and compact design
- Durable glass-filled nylon reservoir and nylon encapsulated aluminum pump base for maximum corrosion resistance
- Two-speed operation on most models reduces handle strokes by as much as 78% over single speed pumps
- Lower handle effort to minimize operator fatigue
- Handle lock and lightweight construction for easy carrying
- Large oil capacities to power a wide range of cylinders or tools
- Non-conductive fiberglass handle for operator safety
- Internal pressure relief valve for overload protection