New Electric Tensioning Pumps
The new ZUTP-S Series is an extension to our existing line of ZUTP electric tensioning pumps. The ZUTP-S Series features a pendant-operated solenoid valve which is ideal for multiple bolt tensioning applications and allows for single-person operation. The operator can pressurize and retract the tensioner directly from the pendant. The pump achieves high-pressure without the need for an intensifier. This allows for low-maintenance and less cost for the user.
The ZUTP-S Series is typically used in oil and gas, wind power and power plant applications. It works well when used for critical joints in the assembly of gas and wind turbines, compressors, power shaft couplings and oil and gas pipelines. This tensioning pump is extremely reliable and provides great power and precision.
- Solenoid-operated valve with 20 ft. pendant for remote control of valve and one-man operation
- 1.7 hp heavy-duty universal motor provides the best performance-to-weight ratio
- Easy access manual override valve quickly releases pressure if power is lost
- Replaceable 10-micron reservoir breather and inline high-pressure filter helps maintain oil cleanliness for optimum performance
- Two-stage pump design provides high flow at low pressure for fast system fills and controlled flow at high pressure for accurate operation
- Panel-mounted 6” pressure gauge with a polycarbonate cover set into the protective metal shroud for improved visibility
- Generates 21,750 psi (1500 bar) of pressure without an intensifier