PARG1102N, Turbo II Air Hydraulic Pump, 3/3 Manual Valve with Pendant, 127 in3 Usable Oil, For use with Single-Acting Cylinders
Series: PARG | Product Line: Industrial Tools
Enerpac Turbo II Air Over Hydraulic Pumps generate the hydraulic pressure you need using the air pressure you have available. The Air Saver Piston reduces air consumption, and the pump can start at low pressures from 50-125 psi.
Turbo II Air-Hydraulic Pumps are best suited to medium or lower cycle applications. They provide all the power and speed needed for simple clamping circuits and mostly single acting tools. At only 75 dBA, the Turbo II Series helps to keep the noise level to a minimum.
Choose from a range with maximum working pressure of either 5,000 or 10,000psi, and various reservoir capacities from 116 - 462 in3 (2100 - 7500 cm3).
Each PARG pump variant includes a 3-way, 3-position valve for Advance / Hold / Retract functions.
Turbo II Air Over Hydraulic Pump Series:
- PATG - Treadle for foot or hand operation
- PARG - Pendant Operation
- PAMG - Manual lever operated. For double-acting applications
- PACG - For remote valve mount. For work holding, 5000 psi (350 bar).
- PASG - Includes mount for a single DO3 Valve.
- High efficiency cast aluminum air motor for increased life and reduced air consumption
- Reinforced heavy-duty reservoir for applications in tough environments
- New generation air saver piston with rugged one-piece design reduces air consumption and operating costs
- Return-to-tank port for use in remote valve applications
- Quiet - only 76dBA with low air consumption of 12 scfm
- Operating air pressure: 40-125 psi, enables pump to start at extremely low pressure
- Internal pressure relief valve provides overload protection