HT50, Portable Drilling Machine, 5" (127 mm) Maximum Diameter
The HT range is a series of high torque portable drilling machines which can be bolted directly to the work piece, fixed using either optional switch magnets or chain clamps for pipe mounting. For multi-purpose drilling and stud removal applications on-site. The various fixing methods available enable the machines to be used for a wide range of drilling jobs in any orientation.
- Linear rails and guides provide accuracy and rigidity
- Manual and auto feed operation
- MT4 / ISO spindles
- Robust and precision construction
- High torque geared spindles
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic drive options
- Air filter lubricator (Pneumatic models)
- Hose connection
- Storage / shipping box
- CE certificate
- Packing list and manual
- Magnetic Mounts: Switch magnet mounts to fix the machines to any steel surface and requiring no change to the work piece. Part number HT40-5
- Chain Clamp: Chain clamp mounts to fix the machines to pipework and other cylindrical items. Many sizes available. Please contact us with details of your requirements.
- PP2 11 KW 3 Phase Hydraulic Power Pack: 60 LPM up to 90 BAR –proportional remote operation 24 volt DC fully CE marked. Featuring remote pendant, speed control stop/start, emergency stop, frame with lifting points and load test certificate.
- Manual Feed Only Option: Reduced cost version with auto-feed removed.