SP35SP, 35 Ton, Hydraulic Punch and Standard Die Set with Electric Pump 115 VAC
Series: SP | Product Line: Industrial Tools
This SP35SP hydraulic hole punch set equips you with the tools and attachments needed to punch holes into steel and other metals. A hydraulic punch is cleaner and much faster than drilling and can punch holes through mild steel up to 0.5" thickness.
The set includes a 115 VAC electric pump - ideal for repetitive work, the powerful SP35 hydraulic punch press, and a standard die set for punching round holes.
Included with the SP35SP Set is the SPK10 tool kit for removing and installing the punches into the head.
- Set includes 115 VAC Electric Hydraulic Pump - makes repetitive work easy.
- 0.50" thick mild steel maximum capacity.
- Long life Enerpac single-acting, spring return design.
- Available to order separately are square and oblong die shapes.
- Durable steel case keeps hydraulic punch tools and dies together for easy carrying and storage.
- CR400 coupler included.
- CAUTION! Material thickness should not exceed hole diameter.