RCH202, 23.6 ton Capacity, 2.00 in Stroke, Single-Acting, Hollow Plunger Hydraulic Cylinder
Series: RCH | Product Line: Industrial Tools
RCH-Series Hollow Plunger Cylinders offer versatility in testing, maintenance, and tensioning applications. The hollow plunger design allows for push, pull or lifting applications.
Enerpac cylinders are built to withstand tough conditions and demanding applications. These RCH cylinders have a baked enamel finish to resist corrosion. The center hole design has base holes and collar threads for easy fixturing. For models over 20 tons, the RCH series has nickel-plated floating center tube to reduce side load damage and increase the product life.
- Hollow plunger design allows for both pull and push forces
- Single-acting spring return
- Nickel-plated, floating center tube on models over 20 tons increases product life
- Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance
- Collar threads for easy fixturing
- Features CR400 Coupler