RCS1002, 98.1 ton Capacity, 2.25 in Stroke, Low Height Hydraulic Cylinder
Series: RCS | Product Line: Industrial Tools
RCS-Series Low Profile Hydraulic Cylinders provide superior durability, performance longevity, safety, and quality in a compact and convenient footprint. These low profile hydraulic jacks are the perfect choice for general lifting and production applications where space is limited or constrained. A low collapsed height, short stroke, and solid construction enables safety and stability in both vertical and horizontal orientations.
Many low-profile hydraulic cylinders rely on the weight of the load to retract the plunger. RCS cylinders are different and include a powerful return spring, which is faster, convenient, and more productive. The entire RCS cylinder range is rated for high-pressure; 10,000 psi (700 bar).
- Lightweight, low profile design for use in confined spaces
- Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance
- Plunger wiper reduces contamination, extending cylinder life
- CR-400 coupler and dust cap included on all models
- Grooved plunger end with threaded holes for mounting tilt saddles
- Plated steel plungers
- Single-acting spring return