RSM100, 11.2 ton Capacity, .44 in Stroke, Low Height Hydraulic Cylinder
Series: RSM | Product Line: Industrial Tools
RSM-Series Low Profile Hydraulic Cylinders provide superior durability, safety, and quality in a compact and convenient format. They’re the perfect choice for general lifting and production applications where space is limited.
A low collapsed height, short stroke, and flat sides enable safety and stability in both vertical and horizontal orientations.
RSM-Series Cylinders are a popular choice. Not only for general lifting, but also for production applications. Two through mounting holes in each cylinder make it easy to clamp onto machinery and other fixtures.
Many low-profile hydraulic cylinders rely on the weight of the load to retract the plunger. RSM cylinders are different and include a powerful return spring, which is faster, convenient, and more productive.
- Compact, flat design for use where other cylinders will not fit
- Handles for easy carrying
- Mounting holes permit easy fixturing
- Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance
- CR400 coupler and dust cap included
- Hard chrome plated high-quality steel plungers
- Grooved plunger ends require no saddle
- Single-acting spring return
- RSM750, RSM1000 and RSM1500 have handles for easy carrying