HSKB2500, Skidding System, Skid Shoe Beam, 45 Ton Push Capacity
The HSK skidding system is comprised of a series of skid shoes powered by hydraulic push-pull cylinders, travelling over a pre-constructed track
A series of special PTFE coated blocks are placed on the skid-tracks. The PTFE surface is matched with a sliding plate under the Enerpac skid shoes, designed to achieve minimum friction coefficients. The skid shoes are connected by hoses to a hydraulic electric or diesel driven powerpack.
In addition to our standard skidding systems Enerpac can create customized skidding systems to meet your specific requirements.
- PTFE skid pads with dimpled surface for low friction and long lifetime
- Easy to replace skid pads, no tools necessary
- Bi-directional operation using push/pull cylinders avoid the need to reposition cylinders for switching direction
- Large load support surface on the skid beams for distributing load
- Bottom of skid shoes equipped with stainless steel sliding plates
- HSKB-Series (Skid Shoe Beam) utilizes a tall skid shoe with builtin push/pull cylinders. Skidding direction can be easily switch by flipping a lever on the attached gripper box.
- Skid track sold separately
- Low-height versions available (See HSKLH2000 model)