EGS1128 Slings (endless grommet), 123.2 tons, 26.2 feet
Model: EGS1128 | Series: EGS | Product Line: Heavy Lifting Technology
- High performance synthetic fiber lifting slings provide a safe, reliable, cost-effective and lightweight alternative to heavy chains and wire rope.
- The braided high-performance rope construction enables slings to be manufactured with very low elongation under load; and high strength.
- Each sling is designed to perform on even the most rugged jobsite. Proprietary Plasma® rope is strong enough for very heavy lifts yet durable enough for repeated use.
- These slings are popular in gantry lifting systems because of their light weight and ease in handling.
- To protect potential chafe areas from wear, the selected core material is encased in a protective cover to ensure a durable and long-lasting lift solution.
- Materials: proprietary Plasma® HMPE
- Construction: endless grommet configuration
- Jacket: Cordura® cut resistant cover, and special design wear protection in critical areas
- Length tolerance: +/- 2 rope diameters
- certifications: DNV, CEN and ILO