WEJ1301B, Electric Submerged Hydraulic Pump, 3/3 Jog Valve, 115V, For use with Single-Acting Cylinders
This item has been discontinued.
Model: WEJ1301B | Series: WE | Product Line: Workholding Tools
- Enerpac two stage electric submerged pumps are a quiet, economical workholding power source. Submerged in oil the motor stays cooler when used on an intermittent basis.
- Reduce cycle times for improved productivity
- Two-speed pump unit provides rapid cylinder advance
- Submerged dual voltage induction motor, runs cooler and quieter (60-70 dBA)
- Available with heat exchanger for higher duty cycle applications
- Externally adjustable relief valve – no need to open pump when reducing pressure
- Reservoir mounting holes for easy mounting to fixed surface
- Full length side tube for easy monitoring of oil level
- Auxiliary return port, eliminates the need for a separate adapter
- Manual valve control
- Motor can be turned on and off by remote pendant for jogging capability