XA11, Air Driven Hydraulic Pump, 3/3 Valve, 61 in3 Usable Oil, For use with Single-Acting Cylinder or Tool
Series: XA | Product Line: Industrial Tools
Enerpac XA Series Air Driven Hydraulic Foot Pumps are ideal choice for hands-free operation.
All models offer two control pedals for adding and releasing pressure to the tool. A pedal lock function can be used in the retract position. The XA foot pump provides fine metering controls to apply the mandatory stroke and force.
This air hydraulic foot pump provides a closed hydraulic system that prevents contamination and allows pump usage in any position.
The XA series foot pump has many optional features that can be ordered separately including:
- ½ Gallon Oil Reservoir
- Joy-stick Lever Kit
- Hydraulic Swivel Connector
The maximum operating pressure for this pump is 10,000 psi (700 bar). Maximum flow rates at rated pressure 15 in3/min (1.97L).
- Higher oil flow for increased productivity
- Variable oil flow and fine metering for precise control
- Closed hydraulic system prevents contamination and allows pump usage in any position
- Pedal lock function for retract position
- External adjustable pressure setting valve
- ATEX Certified.* Includes ground screw for explosion protection