ZU4704MB, Electric Hydraulic Pump, Standard, 3/2 Manual Valve, 115V, 1.0 gallon Usable Oil
Series: ZU | Product Line: Industrial Tools
Enerpac ZU Series Electric Hydraulic Pumps provide a high power to weight ratio in a portable and durable format. They feature our Z-Class technology pump platform - widely recognized as the market leader in industrial hydraulic pump technology. The high-flow rates and valve and accessory options allow you to handle a huge number of projects, including long-stroke and multiple cylinder applications.
- Patented Z-Class pump technology provides high by-pass pressures for increased productivity—important in applications using long hose runs and high pressure-drop circuits, like heavy lifting or certain double-acting tools. Enerpac ZU4 Hydraulic Pumps are built to power small to large-sized cylinders or hydraulic tools, or wherever highspeed, intermittent duty, remote hydraulic power is needed.
- Features Z-Class high-efficiency pump design; higher oil flow and bypass pressure, cooler running and requires 18% less current draw than comparable pumps
- Powerful 1.7 hp universal electric motor provides high power-to-weight ratio and excellent low-voltage operating characteristics
- High-strength, molded composite shroud protects motor and electronics, while providing an ergonomic, non-conductive handle for easy transport
- Low-voltage pendant provides additional safety for the operator (remote control units)
- Standard Electrical:
- For applications that do not require digital display