S-Series, X-Edition, Square Drive Hydraulic Torque Wrenches
X-Edition square drive hydraulic torque wrenches set a new standard in safety, simplicity and performance
Safety and Performance
- Compact, high-strength uni-body construction provides a small operating radius without sacrificing endurance
- 35° rotation angle and rapid return stroke for fast operation
- Tough manifold design with added safety featurefor enhanced operator safety
- 360° click-on reaction arm with quick release lever provides easier handling, even when wearing gloves
- Includes robust handle which mounts on both sides of tool for extra maneuverability
- Push button square drive release for quickly reversing the square drive for tightening or loosening
- Available with optional enhanced tilt and swivel TSP300 manifold for horizontal and vertical maneuverability, with greater durability1)
- Constant torque output provides accuracy of +/-3% across full stroke
- Optional Angle-of-Turn Indicator provides measurement of rotation
1) TSP300 is designed for X-Edition tools only, and is not compatible with standard edition tools. For replacement components for existing tools, refer to repair sheet
at 690 bar
at 69 bar
|(Nm)||(Ft.lbs)||(Nm)||(Ft.lbs)||(inch)||(included with wrench)||(optional)||(kg)|
* To order a S-Series (X-edition) torque wrench fitted with an TSP300 tilt and swivel manifold, insert a "P"prior to the "X" in the tool model number, example: S1500PX.
at 10,000 psi
|Minimal Torque||Square Drive||Angle-of-Turn
|(Ft.lbs)||(Nm)||(Ft.lbs)||(Nm)||(in)||(included with wrench)||(optional)||(lbs)|
* To order a S-series (X-Edition) wrench fitted with the TSP swivel, insert a "P" prior to the "X" in the tool designation. e.g., S1500PX.
Pressure versus Torque
1) Upgraded Handles
Robust new handles provide safe and easy operation.
2) Swivel Manifold Design
Extra durable new manifold with a recessed sealing face provides best‑in‑class safety and endurance.
3) Reaction Arm Release
New reaction arm features larger lever that’s easier to operate.
Engravings identify tool brand, model, serial number, CE‑ATEX declaration.
5) Unibody Construction
Compact, high strength unibody construction provides small operating radius without sacrificing endurance.
*TSP300 available as optional configuration. See product specifications for details.