New SL300 Telescopic Hydraulic Gantry
The SL300 telescopic hydraulic gantry is a safe and efficient solution for heavy lifting and rigging applications. Our new model provides the highest lifting capacity on a 2 foot track gauge. Equipped with two stage lifting cylinders, the SL300 lifts up to 6700 mm at the top of the second stage and can handle up to 3000 kN in the first stage.
All of our gantries comply with safety standards set by ASME B30.1-2015. To ensure quality performance, each gantry is tested to 125 percent of capacity at full extension and witness tested by a qualified third party organization. The SL300 is also CE compliant.
Like all Enerpac gantries, the SL300 has self-contained hydraulics and electronic controls which Featuring the system, the SL300 provides optimum performance and allows for unobstructed views of the load. The control system allows users to operate the lift locally at each leg or use the Intellilift wireless remote control. The wireless system remote control ensures automatic synchronization of lifting with accuracy of 25.4 mm and automatic synchronization of travel with accuracy of 15 mm.
|Retracted Height||Stage 1||Stage 2||Weight
Quality and Safety
- Designed and tested to meet ASME B30.1-2015 safety standards
- Each gantry is tested to 125% of capacity at full extension and witness by a qualified third party organization
- CE compliant design
Intellilift Wireless Controls
- Can be operated locally at each leg or using the Intellilift remote control
- Remote can be operated using multi-channel wireless control (2.4 GHz) or wired (RS-485)
- 2-Speed settings
- Automatic synchronization of lifting with accuracy of 25.4 mm (1 inch)
- Automatic synchronization of travel with accuracy of 15 mm (0.60 inch)
- Remote side shift control
- Skid Tracks
- Header Beams
- Powered Side Shift
- Lifting Lugs
- Slings & Shakles
- Tarpaulin Cover